Sunday, December 5, 2010

What's In Your Suitcase?

I've been having fun at the auctions again. Lots of fun. Suitcases full! Isn't this vintage leather suitcase fabulous?! What could be hiding inside?
Oh my! Vintage Christmas. Boxes and boxes.
Be still my beating heart. I didn't win every lot I bid on but I did get quite a few. Big ones, tiny ones, huge ones...
Naturally I am also in love with the old boxes.
Finally I managed to find some mercury glass bead sprays. Yippee!!!! There were a bunch of Xmas corsages as well.
Oh what fun! The suitcase itself totally rocked but filled as it is makes it an even better treat. Would you believe this isn't all I picked up? There are still boxes and bags to unwrap but I really did need to spend some time setting up the holiday decorations in the house. Of course now I have a bunch more ornaments to use...
Linking up to:

9 comments:

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

OH I LOVE THIS! You hit the mother lode! How fun!! Just beautiful goodies!

★Carol★ said...

Here's more proof that I really need to go to an auction! It looks like you've found a lifetime supply of ornaments! I keep breaking mine as I decorate the tree. Can't wait to see what other treasures you found!
Happy Monday!
Carol

Bargain Hunting Treasure Seeker said...

LOVE it!!! What awesome finds!!! Looking forward to seeing the rest!

~Kim

saltbox
treasures
said...

Hi. Love, love, love vintage ornaments!!! What a great find!
Have fun decorating.
~ Julie

foreverdecorating said...

Oh you lucky duck! I'm in envy mode right now! Terry

red.neck chic said...

Oh my gosh - I think my jaw just hit my desk and stayed there for a while. LOL Those sprays are FANTASTIC!!! Love it ALL!!!

;-D robelyn

Debra@CommonGround said...

WOW, what a haul, lucky you, this is all just wonderful!! Great suitcase too! LOVE it.
Thanks so much for linking up with VIF,
hugs,
Debra

Sandy said...

Eureka, I think you struck gold! Wow what a collection! Great score. Have a happy holiday!

Angela said...

Wowee!! Great Christmas stuff!